The balancing act
Running your business cost effectively can be tricky, trying to balance cash flow against business growth. Deciding to invest in new plant, new equipment or vehicle(s) can be a burden on your cash flow, but may be necessary for the growth of your business.
So what can you do
Some business owners embrace finance, while others are sceptical. Finance helps manage businesses to manage cash flow effectively and aid in planning for growth. Our solutions cater for business owners wanting everything from rental solutions as well as the more tradition options.
Why are we different
- Ability to fund a variety of equipment from traditional equipment to specialised/customised products through to tertiary goods.
- Traditional – Cars, Trucks, Industrial
- Specialised – Scientific equipment, Customised product lines, Single purpose warehousing equipment
- Tertiary Goods – IT equipment, Software, Non-preferred asset classes
- All product categories from rental to traditional ownership alternatives
- Ability to service businesses with limited trading history
- Pre-approved Master Facilities for on-going asset purchases
- Line of credit & escrow facilities for acquisition with progress payments (domestic & overseas)
- Sale and lease back for capital raising
If your business has any requirements for new equipment please fill out the form below or feel free to talk with one of out finance specialists directly on 03 9393 9610.